HDMI Male to DVI Male cable, 1 M (3.3 ft.)HD-MDVIM-01M
HDMI® MALE TO DVI-D SINGLE LINK MALE CABLE
- This bi-directional HDMI to DVI cable allows you to transmit DVI sources to a TV or monitor with HDMI input; or from HDMI sources to DVI enabled display.
- The DVI connector can only carry video signal. A separate audio cable is needed for transmitting sound.
- Support resolution up to 1080p@60Hz.
- Gold-plated connector provides superior transmission, high reliability and durability.
- All relevant materials are complied with RoHS directive.
|Connector A :||HDMI Male|
|Connector B :||DVI-D Male (Single Link)|
|Conductor :||28 AWG|
|Cable Color :||Black Color|
We Also Recommend
1.8 Meter Super Slim High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet, Micro HDMI (Type D) Male to HDMI A Male, 36 AWG OD3.5mm