Uni-Directional DisplayPort Male to HDMI Male Cable, 15'
|Connector A :
|Cable Color :
- Support DisplayPort1.2 and 4 lanes.
- Support DisplayPort 1.2a input and HDMI1.4b output.
- Support HDMI highest video resolution 4Kx2K@30Hz.
- Support multiple color formats: RGB 6/8/10/12-bit per component (bpc) and YCbCr4:4:4, YCbCr4:2:2, 8/10/12bpc.
- HDMI 1.4a compliant with maximum data rate 3.0Gbps.
- Support 10/12-bit deep color 1080p up to 2.25Gbps and 3D video formats (720p@50/59.94/60Hz, 1080i@50/59.94/60Hz, email@example.com/24Hz, 1080P@50/59.94/60Hz) up to 2.97Gbps.
- Content protection of HDCP Rx and Tx keys to support HDCP repeater.
- Support up to 8 channel LPCM, compressed audio (AC-3,DTS) and HBR audio format.
- Support up to 192 khz audio frame rate and up to 24-bit audio sample size.
- Integrated both HDCP Rx and Tx keys to support HDCP repeater.
- Powered from DisplayPort source.
This cable is not bi-directional. It is designed to connect from the laptop/computer with Displayport output to the TV/monitor/projector with HDMI input. It can not work in the opposite direction.