8K Ultra High Speed HDMI Certified Cable with Aluminum housing, Supports HDMI 2.1 8K HDR Ultra HD, 48 Gbps, 6 FeetHD-8K48GV2-06
HDMI 2.1 Specification
HDMI 2.1 Specification is the most recent update of the HDMI specification and supports a range of higher video resolutions and refresh rates including 8K@60Hz and 4K@120Hz, and resolutions up to 10K. Dynamic HDR formats are also supported, and bandwidth capability is increased up to 48Gbps.
Experience 8K Resolution
8K delivers a super-immersive viewing experience with 2x the horizontal and vertical resolution of 4K, and 4 times as many pixels; and combined with 60Hz refresh rate enables smooth and sharp viewing of content with high-speed action. 4K@120Hz enables ultra-fast motion UHD images to be crisp and razor-sharp; and sports, action movies, high-performance gaming, and VR benefit significantly.
Supporting the 48Gbps bandwidth is the new Ultra High Speed HDMI Cable. The cable ensures ultra high-bandwidth dependent features are delivered including uncompressed 8K video with HDR. It features exceptionally low EMI (electro-magnetic interference) which reduces interference with nearby wireless devices. The cable is backward compatible and can be used with the existing installed base of HDMI devices.
Breathtaking Dynamic HDR
Dynamic HDR support ensures every moment of a video is displayed at its ideal values for depth, detail, brightness, contrast, and wider color gamuts—on a scene-by-scene or even a frame-by-frame basis. HDR-enhanced content is available for movies, videos, TV shows, video, PC games, and VR. Compatible with HDR10+ & Dolby Vision
Supports 8K Resolution
8K - 7680x4320, 10-bit color, RGB 4:4:4, HDR at 60Hz
4K - 3840x2160, 10-bit color, RGB 4:4:4, HDR at 120Hz
1080p HD - 1920x1080
- HDMI 2.1 Ultra High Speed Certified - Rigorously tested and verified to ensure that this cable meets all HDMI 2.1 Specifications including support for 8K resolution, 48Gbps throughput, advanced HDR (HDR10, Dolby Vision), and more.
- HDMI 2.1 SPECIFICATION - supports 10K, 8K & 4K UHD resolutions and up to 7680 × 4320 at 60Hz, Dolby Vision HDR, 4:4:4 Chroma, 48 Gbps data throughput, backward compatible to support HDMI 2.0 and 1.4 specification
- 3D & PREMIUM AUDIO SUPPORT - Supports up to 32 audio channels for a multi-dimensional immersive audio experience; Supports 3D and total Data throughput of 48Gbps, three lanes, 16Gbps per lane
- CERTIFICATIONS - Meets HDMI 2.1, ROHS, FCC, CE & EMI requirements
- 8K UHD - The perfect cable for connecting your 4K or 8K TV for future-proofing your home theater setup. Unlock advanced dynamic HDR features like HDR10+ and Dolby Vision and experience color in your home theater like never before.