CAT6A 600MHz 24 AWG STP Bare Copper Ethernet Network Cable, Molded Blue 3 FTCAT6A-SB-03
Original price $11.99 - Original price $11.99
$11.99 - $11.99
Current price $11.99
CAT 6A 10Gbps STP PATCH CABLE BLUE COLOR
- High-performance Cat6a 24 AWG Ethernet patch cable is perfect for connecting computers with devices such as routers, switches, patch panels, and more.
- Cat6a cable can support 10 Gigabit data transmission up to 100 meters.
- Shielded Cat6a cable contains protective foil shielding to reduce noise interference.
- RJ45 connectors with 50-micron gold-plated contacts ensure clear transmission by eliminating signal loss due to corrosion.
- Snagless molded boot is designed to protect the locking tab of the RJ45 connector when plugging and unplugging.
- Our Cat6a cables are certified to handle Gigabit Ethernet with a bandwidth of up to 600 MHz.
- 100% pure copper wires are compliant with EIA/TIA standards by UL and ETL.
- RoHS compliant.
|Connector A :||Cat. 6a STP Plug|
|Connector B :||Cat. 6a STP Plug|
|Conductor :||4 Twisted Pairs Cat. 6a 24 AWG. STP with Cross|
|Adaptor Color :||Blue Color|