CAT5E 350MHz 24 AWG UTP Crossover Bare Copper Ethernet Network Cable, Molded Gray 14 FTCAT5E-UAX-14
Original price $6.95 - Original price $6.95
$6.95 - $6.95
Current price $6.95
CAT 5E UTP SNAGLESS CROSSOVER PATCH CABLE, GRAY COLOR
- High performance Cat5e 24 AWG Ethernet crossover patch cable is perfect for connecting two devices of the same type.
- Ideal solution for connecting a computer to another computer, a switch to another switch, or a router to another router.
- RJ45 connectors with 50-micron gold-plated contacts ensure clear transmission by eliminating signal loss due to corrosion.
- Snagless molded boot is designed to protect the locking tab of the RJ45 connector when plugging and unplugging.
- Our Cat5e cables can support Gigabit Ethernet with a bandwidth of up to 350 MHz.
- 100% bare copper wires are compliant with EIA/TIA standard by UL and ETL.
- RoHS compliant.
|Connector :||RJ45 plug with 50 micron gold plating contacts|
|Conductor :||4 twisted pairs 24 AWG stranded bare copper|
|Cable Color :||Gray Color|