CAT5E 350MHz 24 AWG UTP Bare Copper Ethernet Network Cable, Molded Black 7 FTCAT5E-UK-07
Original price $6.99 - Original price $6.99
$6.99 - $6.99
Current price $6.99
CAT 5E UTP SNAGLESS PATCH CABLE BLACK COLOR
- High performance Cat5e 24 AWG Ethernet patch cable is perfect for connecting computers with devices such as routers, switches, patch panels and more.
- RJ45 connectors with 50-micron gold-plated contacts ensure clear transmission by eliminating signal loss due to corrosion.
- Snagless molded boot is designed to protect the locking tab of the RJ45 connector when plugging and unplugging.
- Our Cat5e cables can support Gigabit Ethernet with a bandwidth of up to 350 MHz.
- 100% bare copper wires are compliant with EIA/TIA standard by UL and ETL.
- RoHS compliant.
|Connector :||RJ45 plug with 50 micron gold plating contacts|
|Conductor :||4 twisted pairs 24 AWG stranded bare copper|
|Wiring Scheme :||T-568B|
|Cable Color :||Black Color|