Apple MFi Certified Lightning to Headphone Jack Audio Adapter with 24-bit built-in DAC, BlackAPL-AUDIO-BK
Lightning to Headphone Jack Audio Adapter
Apple MFi Certified and made with a genuine Lightning connector provided by Apple, ensuring compatibility with all of your Apple devices now and in the future.
Features premium digital audio conversion chip that delivers crystal clear audio. Supports up to 24-bit 48KHz lossless output.
Specifications & Features
- Apple MFi Certified
- Built with Super Soft & Flexible PVC Jacket
- Supports Music Playback Controls
- Supports Accept / End Calls
- Supports Headphones / Earbuds with Built-in Microphones
- Lightning Connector Over-mold is 0.42" x 0.25"
- Lightning Connector May Not Fit with All Phone Cases
Ultra Soft PVC Jacket
Built with an ultra soft, flexible and durable PVC shell which provides additional protection, comfort and a premium feel.
Brings Back the Headphone Jack
Adds a 3.5 mm headphone audio jack to your Apple device allowing you to use wired headphones/earphones & earbuds with Apple devices. Also allows you to connect to external speakers or car stereos via an auxiliary port and 3.5 mm audio cable.
Supports earbuds & headphones with music playback features allowing you to pause/play music, and change to the next song.
Calling Functions & Microphones
Supports earbuds & headphones with calling functions allowing you to receive and end calls and communicate with headphones that have a built-in microphone.
- Apple MFi certified Lightning to 3.5mm Headphone Jack - Built with genuine Lightning connector from Apple; Reversible design on Apple 8-pin Lightning connector
- Adds a headphone jack to your Apple device allowing you to listen to your music with wired headphones, headsets, earbuds, car stereos and other connections
- Simply connect the lightning end to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod and you are ready to connect devices that use 3.5mm connections
- Built with super soft PVC jacket, flexible, reliable, and easy to carry